June 25 -December 15, 2009
From the controlled beauty of classical ballet to the vivacity of salsa, dance can be found in nearly every culture on Earth.
Shall We Dance is the result of Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer Brian Lanker's year of travel across the United States documenting the huge variety of styles (from tap to tango salsa to swing) and dancers he encountered.
The MNCH is pleased to offer the public the opportunity to purchase signed and framed Brian Lanker photographs from our recent exhibition of selections from Lanker's 2008 book, "Shall We Dance?" Proceeds from the sales of the photos will benefit the museum's education and exhibition programs. Lanker was a Pulitzer Prize-winning photojournalist who worked for the Register-Guard, Life magazine, National Geographic and Sports Illustrated. He died at the age of 63 from pancreatic cancer in March 2011.
Image dimensions: 20 in wide x 13 inches high. Frame dimensions: 30 inches wide x 24 inches high. Framed with a 3 inch acid free white mat, black laminated 1.5 inch frame and museum quality glass. All images ©Brian Lanker Archives.
Price: $950 each.
To purchase one of the photos below, please contact: Ashley Robinson at (541) 346-5331 or email@example.com.
1) Lynorris Evans
2) Moses Pendleton
3) Yasmin Marinaro and Coco Arregui
4) Noriko Takahashi
5) Ian Nugent and Irene Motyl
6) Lacey Persell and Tanne Dawson
7) Willy "Po Monkey" Seaberry
8) Aly Hull and Zachary Hill
9) Ruple Ross and Joel Arellano
10) The Rockettes
11) T. Dudley and Laurie Soechting
12) Emma Gorelik and Mehdi Ghadimi
13) Thomas "Tommy the Clown" Johnson
14) Laurel Keen
15) Ben Rich and Akemi Kinukawa
16) Diane Kowalski and Wes
17) Patricia West Sotelo and Ramon Ramos Alayo
18) Joint Forces Wheel Chair Dance
19) Jason van Winkle and Candy Kuhl
20) Irene and Aracell Guzman & Claudia and Fernando Pelayo
21) Erotic Dancer
22) Stella Boes