Bring your students for hands-on learning adventures at the museum!
Take your students on a journey that inspires wonder about our natural and cultural worlds. Whether it's diving into the past with the sabertooth salmon or delving into the future of our planet's ecosystems, the museum offers a wide variety of exciting inquiry-based learning adventures. All K-12 programs are taught by trained museum educators and are aligned with state and national standards. Pre-registration is required.
K-12 Education Programs at the Museum
Scheduling/Planning a Visit to the Museum
- Limit of 32 students per program
- Programs are 60 minutes in length for K-2 grade classes, 90 minutes for 3-12 grade groups
- Programs are available Tuesdays-Fridays, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Explore our Education Program options
- Please submit a request form at least two weeks prior to your requested program date
- $2 per student for school-affiliated group
- One chaperone will receive free admission per every ten students
- Additional chaperones are $3 per adult
Oregon - Where Past is Present is under construction until November 2016.
We're giving our cultural history hall a major makeover! The undertaking will bring new interactive displays, fresh content, and greater accessibility to the exhibit - plus a brand new exhibit area devoted to Oregon's Paisley Caves. Questions? Contact the museum's Education Coordinator at (541) 346-1694 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
**As of October 2015, all 2015-16 scholarships have been awarded**
Pacific Continental Bank generously provides funding to cover admission and bus transportation for schools serving low-income communities. Scholarships are available to eligible schools on a first-come, first-served basis. At this time, all available scholarships have been assigned for the 2015-16 school year. Please check back in summer 2016 to learn about future scholarship opportunities.
Interested in checking out the museum before visiting with your students? Contact the Education Coordinator at (541) 346-1694 or email@example.com for a FREE educator pass.
Interested in having the museum visit your school? Check the Outreach Programs page for more details!